jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

BOARD GAMES IN OUR CLASSROOM

We have in our classroom lots of board games. I have made some of them over the years and others have been bought.
We use them when we finish some unit, on special days when the children are not in the best conditions to pay me attention and so on... 





                                                                    Puzzles like this one are from the chinese shops. I write the words in english and glue them on the pieces         Click here




I made five or six for different topics (food, classroom, jobs...) like the one below, years ago



As you can see, this one is from the website 
mes.English"



I made the numbers one for the 1st cycle


I use to recycle spanish board games and put inside a sheet with the structures they have to use when they are playing


I have made some dominos too


My children's recicled spanish puzzles and... 












...these ones and more I bought in England

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario